The objective of the project is to create a focused work based training kit for technically focused middle management in SMEs. The project aims to develop work based competences necessary for managing the transition to Industry 4.0.
According to a survey conducted by Avvanz, these are the 10 skills that will be considered the most essential inside a workspace during the new technological era:
- Openness to change and being able to adapt to change
- Cognitive flexibility
- Innovative and adaptive thinking
- Complex problem solving
- Managing people in a the New Age way (cooperation of generations)
- Virtual collaboration
- Emotional intelligence
- Advanced negotiation techniques
- Service orientation
- Technical entrepreneurship
From these, businesses may select „packages” according to their needs, creating a custom made training programme to help them compete.
Our goal is to enhance innovation and motivation, as key elements of success: maximizing the ability to bring out the best of the workforce, inspiring to innovate and optimizing the use of HR potentials.